CRIMINAL TRAFFIC CHARGES
Fort Lauderdale Traffic Violations Lawyers
Knowledgeable Criminal Traffic Charges Defense Our law firm handles criminal traffic charges. Many people don’t know that traffic offenses at any level can have a serious impact on their lives, their ability to drive and even their freedom. It can affect their insurance rates. The stakes are higher than you think. If you’ve received a traffic ticket in the state of Texas and require the services of a fort worth traffic ticket lawyer, you could get in touch with the Beltz Law Firm.
Using our experience to defend you
At our Fort Lauderdale, Florida firm, Leader, Leader & Zucker, PLLC we defend clients vigorously against any criminal traffic charge. Our attorneys have the experience, knowledge and determination to develop a strong defense. Our goal is to minimize the consequences of a traffic offense so that you can retain your license or stay out of jail. If you have been charged with any criminal traffic offense, contact our South Florida criminal lawyers to discuss your case.
Criminal traffic offenses
The criminal charges below can result in jail time, fines and the loss of your license. Don’t take chances-contact a knowledgeable lawyer today. Call 954-523-2020.
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Driving on a suspended license (Can be FELONY)
- Fleeing and eluding (FELONY)
- Habitual traffic offender (FELONY)
- Hit and run accidents (SOME FELONY)
- Violating the open container law
- Operating without a license
- Reckless driving
- Refusing a DUI test
- Registration violations
- Unauthorized possession of driver’s license
- Failure to yield
- Failure to make way for emergency vehicles
- Improper tag attached
Call us for traffic violations
Contact our law firm for assistance with traffic violations. Each traffic violation attaches points to your license. If you exceed the number of points allowed in a given period of time, you can be classified as a habitual traffic offender (HTO), a criminal offense. If you have received a ticket for one of the violations below, call us.
- Driving too fast for conditions, such as water on the road or in a construction zone
- Improper lane changing and weaving
- Careless driving
- Failure to stop at stop signs
- Failure to obey traffic lights
- Seatbelt violations
- Malfunctioning equipment, such as a tail light
It is important to minimize the number of traffic violations that are entered against you so that you will not be classified as an HTO or lose your license!